derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Saturday, October 20, 2007
I like Hardt & Negri's critique and alternative definition of love: Critique: The modern concept of love is almost exclusively limited to the bourgeois couple and the claustrophobic confines of the nuclear family. Love has become a strictly private affair. We need a more generous and more unrestrained conception of love… Alternative definition: Love means that our expansive encounters and continuous collaborations bring us joy. Hardt & Negri, Multitude, 351. Speaking of the multitude, I’m working on my book right now within earshot of the OSU football game today. I can hear the roar of the crowd in the football stadium 2 miles away as if they were right next door. I’m trying to imagine that the crowds are cheering to egg me on to concentrate, think harder, and write faster! |