derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Here I am blogging from the kids' section at the library while little M goes on her own derive through the stacks. Some conversations from today that I want to remember: Maddie: I missed you today. Me: I missed you too. Maddie: When you miss me do you cry like me and run up to everyone and say "I want my daughter"?? Her description of her lunch: Umm, a muffin, some cold... I mean some chili, and some peas that I had to dump out. Learning to spell her name: She has "M" down great but every time she gets to "A" she gets a possessed look in her eye and launches into the whole long ABC song at the top of her lungs. She can't seem to resist it-- any hints as how to fight back against the lure of the ABCs? |