derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
![]() Well I've heard good things about him, talked to him on the phone, and have this grainy picture, but that's still not much to go on in terms of info about my ex's (and mine in a way as well-- we raised her together for lots of years) daughter's new husband. It is still so hard to believe that she is not 3, 8, 13, or even 16 anymore, much less that she is about to move to a new country (Dubai) and start a new life on her own. They are having a big party in celebration of them in Sri Lanka in a couple of weeks (they eloped a couple of weeks ago)-- I wish I could be there. Another implication of this new development: I'm sure to be a grandma of sorts before I hit 40. "Grandma Crick," I kinda like the sound of it. |