derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Thursday, March 31, 2005
In order to celebrate a week of spring cleaning and a new commitment to domestic efficiency and cleanliness, L & I got the best appliance ever: a jiffy steamer. I am obsessed with it. I want to steam everything. It has been a while since I've blogged and so much has happened that I have been meaning to write about (new jobs for both L & me, Maddie talking in paragraphs, trips to NYC, New Orleans, & Baltimore) but right now all I have on my mind is that steamer. I wonder what pleasure-pathway nerves in my brain steaming activates...hmmmm. |