derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
I can’t believe it was only two weeks ago that I first crossed the border into New York with Gnat’s I Love New York burn turned up to full volume to mark the occasion. So far so good here—the farm that we’re living on is beautiful. L is calling us “farm grandparents” because we have all the fun of having animals (a donkey, two goats, and horses galore) and a lot of land and none of the work of it. School seems good too, even though it is a bit early to tell. My glad-I’m-at-a-smaller-school story of the week: Yesterday I forgot my lunch but had no cash and the cafeteria people let me grab some food, saying “just pay us the next time you can!” Now that is the type of world I want to live in. |