derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
I had a great, if hectic, last few days in South Bend. The highlight was today, dressing up with Astrid and David for a protest this morning at the airport (Bumblefuck was flying in). Astrid was Elizabeth "Biddy" Honeywell with strands and strands of pearls & held a sign saying "Billionaires for Bush." David looked great in his tan suit, scarf, and sign saying "Tax the Poor" & I was posing as Antoinette Scalia with a wig and gown and sign saying "I Love Halliburton." Our other billionaire sign ideas: "Let them Eat Debt," "WMD? Who cares!" and "Leave no Billionaire Behind." We tried to stay in character the whole time, though it was a little hard to resist joining in the chanting! |