derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Saturday, March 13, 2004
Today my g'ma-- one of the huge loves of my life-- turned 88. We got to talk on the phone this morning-- my mom put my picture in front of her while we talked and even in all her dementia she could say "so good to hear your voice." She started to cry (actually I did too) and had to get off the phone but then got back on so that I could sing her happy birthday-- Maddie joined in as well. I feel very lucky to have her still with me-- I remember thinking when I was little that I could probably only hope for turning 30 with her in the world but here we are 6 years later celebrating her birthday! |