derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Wednesday, May 07, 2003
Little Maddie’s new favorite song (sure to make her break out into a big grin): Sung to the tune of that horribly sexist and patronizing song from the Sound of Music “You are sixteen, going on seventeen” You are ten weeks, going on eleven weeks Baby you better take care Children you meet may tell you you’re sweet And willingly you’ll believe You need someone Older and wiser Telling you what to do I am 35 going on 36 I’ll take care of you I need a few more verses, ‘cause she likes to hear it over and over. Any ideas?? |