derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Tuesday, March 18, 2003
I try to stay optimistic politically, because I think we have to stay hopeful in order to do the work, to keep on fighting & to bring other people on board, but this day is a hard one and I feel despondency tugging at my soul. I don’t understand why there is all this stuff planned for the day after the bombing starts when it seems like these are the 48 hours when we could totally shut everything down like the piqueteros in Argentina. Once the bombing starts it will be too late. But I want to blog to thank Nick for his great advice— I love the name MaddScooter as does L--I think the name is gonna stick!! Having been hit several times in the dangerous line of diaper changing duty, though, for right now I’m calling her MaddShooter. Great bridesmaid advice too—maybe I can make up for the dismay I’ll cause by showing up in a snazzy bridesmaid’s suit by regaling everyone with bachelorette party favors from that crazy web site he found. |