derive diaries |
|
|
Possible rendezvous links Diana TB 10x40 Simone The things Ellen Eric M & S AW June MM Rick Kerry MSG Gnat James Nick Bob Paths of Interest Incite! Manushi EPW SSA Comunidad de Paz MER Feministe Permanent Black Archives |
Monday, March 10, 2003
Back to blogging now that the dust is settling from little Maddie's whirlwind birth! She's the queen of big yawns and long stretches (I think she can't believe how much room there is in the world compared with the womb) and loves to wriggle her little body right next to you to sleep. In other news, the retribution of the wedding gods (I'm sure TIPS is involved too, somehow) for the valentine's day marriage resister escapades has been fast and fierce. My dear, dear brother Ted is getting married this summer and wants me to be in the wedding as a bridesmaid which means, I just found out, wearing this. Oh what cruel vengeance! Right now, I see two possible responses: 1) to ask them if I could wear something else (maybe there's a snazzy suit version of the same thing??) 2) to wear it but to accessorize it with a marriage resister band. Any other ideas?? |